Tuesday, March 5, 2013

2013 and Things to come

X'mas 2012 and New Year 2013 celebrations have all passed! What have I been doing away from my Blogs? I have not much recollection except the winter was harsh with so much snow that I couldn't find my Buried Shovel at times, and with weather going all down to -15'C, there wasn't much fun happening at my end. Every New Year, I make one wish of many Wishes that I always secretly hope.... the Winter months of January and February will go by so quickly that infact I am thankful that February has only 28 days! Although 12 years and counting living here in the States, my relationship with Every Winter season is just as slushy as the melting snow... all murky and nothing to love about!

As I write my first post here, I confess that I thought of ending the writing of my Blogs. When I first started, I didn't have alot of things going on for me except taking care of kids and their diapers and till today I still pick up their clothes littered everywhere in their rooms! And so, cooking, baking and blogging about it made the days more easy going. As the years pass, my energy and brain power are diverted or rather divided up everywhere and the attention to this blog wavered. Even my baking skills went down a bit. 

Anyhow, having moved to a bigger kitchen now, I guess I should do better and not let all my previous effort of writing and photography go to waste. Not mentioning my cookbooks collection. And also all the lovely people who constantly comes back looking and emailing me to discuss about recipes and ingredients. There are so many cakes that I haven't tried out yet and so many dishes that I want to create and I just hope Spring 2013 gives me the determination and inspiration to create and post again.

All the best to everyone in 2013!




1 comment:

Fish Moi said...

Wah... Finally a post after 2-3 months!

Sitemeter