Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate with Peanuts

I love Trader Joe's! A small place but indeed, you will find all that you ever need to cook with, to nibble on and to bake ahead. Everytime I go in there, it feels very comfy and I am a big supporter of generic goods that are solely marketed under one store's brand name. Compared to the general grocery stores I go to, Trader Joes gives me the peace without having to browse and compare too much among tonnes of different brands for the same product and that saves me alot of time. And so far, I don't have much complaints from the products that I have been buying from there.

I love chocolate in its original state, meaning I don't really go for chocolate cake, chocolate tart or anything that makes chocolate as the secondary and complementing ingredient only. And these days, I only prefer dark chocolate. I highly recommend this huge 1lb plus chocolate bar to everyone. Chock full of peanuts, with the hint of dark rich chocolate without all the sugary taste on it, it is simply lovely. The only danger is that you might not stop eating it. Priced at $4.99 (Massachusetts), it is really a good deal for a good tasting bar of chocolate. They have other varieties of milk chocolate too. Good for sharing.


No comments:

Sitemeter