Friday, December 31, 2010

Year End Note

2010 has been a great year for me! Although I didn't progress from a full time stay home mom to a career woman, I have advanced in alot of things this year. My kids grew one year older and got better in their own thinkings and gained more independence from me, leaving me with a sense of pride and proudness. I also became slimmer and smaller in size and will carry on with my determination and hardwork into 2011 to be in the perfect size for myself. Relationship wise, the 'married for life' motto has set in for good and now I think that to have is better than not to have. Everything is part and parcel of life and as long as I embrace it with patience and a cool mind, I think I will be better in 2011.

Cooking, Baking and Blogging this year was even greater than last and surely be continued with joy and fun in 2011.  And I hope to experiment with more ingredients and recipes in the near future with lots of beautiful pictures to show and tell here! Thank you to all the Followers of this blog and those who comes to visit frequently or occasionally. Have a great year ahead, happy cooking and be healthy. :)


1 comment:

terri@adailyobsession said...

hi, happy new year to you n family! yes, there's so much to be thankful for. you are doing a great job as wife n mom. n congrats on your new shape!

Sitemeter