Sunday, July 11, 2010

July Bento Days (2)


After a whole month of excitement and disappointment, the quest for the World Cup in the soccer world will finally end today! Throughout the whole month, I have learned to watch the game and although I am still half fluent in the rules and kicks of the games, what I most enjoyed from this World cup was how all the underdog teams have outperformed and made the whole game very interesting and a thrill to watch! The big teams with their famous players didn't performed as well as predicted and it was actually very fun to see the fans reactions to their teams performances with funny painted faces, complete with banners and the hate love relationship with the Vuvuzela horns!

Since I made the starter Bento when the game first started in early June, today I made the Finals Bento for Curry and the kids to enjoy before the game! No doubt I support Spain and Curry supports Holland. I had to print out the Spain's flag from my kids learning websites as I couldn't find any in the market and incidentally, it is bigger than the store bought Holland flag, which in a way represents the majority support for Spain in this household and also most of my cousins and friends all over the world! Yes, the biggest sport in the world and today will be the day that all human beings sit in front of their TV sets simultaneously, regardless of time difference and screaming and shouting together for scored and missed goals! Now, that is what I called the Human Spirit! Enjoy.

3 comments:

terri@adailyobsession said...

so cute n creative!

terri@adailyobsession said...

oh, happy belated birthday!

Aggie said...

your skills getting better ah

Sitemeter