Friday, June 12, 2009

June Bento Days (2,3,4,5,6)

The on and off of the June showers with cooler temperature has given me lazy bones the whole week. Still overjoyed with Missy E's brilliant performance in her first piano recital and excited with the upcoming trip to Washington DC, it looks like June will be the month that I just wonder around and not do anything in the kitchen. There were a few days that I thought blogging is starting to die down in me already! Still , as long as there are Bento to be made, cakes to drool over and interests in baking and cooking not lost nor forgotten, I believe my blogs will survive for some time!

Throughout the whole week, I have been getting up early and preparing Missy E's Bento lunches for her camp week at school. Of all my Bento gears, I love the small picks the most. They just can brighten up any boring looking meal and these Bento were much more simpler than some of the previous ones that I made for my kids. I didn't make many cute characters this time and used the punches and picks to maintain the children Bento character.



1 comment:

terri@adailyobsession said...

i'm not into bento (my boys'll choose death than eat from a bento box in school), but these are truly well put together in terms of color, shapes n nutrition!

Sitemeter