Friday, February 20, 2009

1 year Old!

I started this Blog exactly a year ago. Looking back, I started without a definite goal on what I wanted to blog or write about. Hence, I just lived with the motto 'Live, Love & Learn', meaning that I have to live on no matter how mundane or ordinary my life is, love myself, family and friends and learn something everyday till I am gone from this world.
I guess I have to thank my kids, Missy E and Prince D for driving me nuts most of the time and making me realized that this life is not all about them! Without them, I might not even have tried to find my interest and blog about it, let alone persevere this long! And of course Curry who is always ready to taste whatever I made, good or no good.
I don't like to boast but I think I did pretty well so far. With this blog, I managed to keep my sanity, learned to appreciate art and food, enthusiastically pursuing new ideas all the time, re-connecting with friends and long distance family members, making friends along the way and knowing myself better.
I hope the 2nd year will be better in all aspects and of course, a big thank you to all who comes and read this blog of mine.

2 comments:

Ling said...

Happy Birthday to the Lily Anette blog! ;p

Momsiecal said...

where's the bottle of bubblies?

Sitemeter