Saturday, February 23, 2008

Don't forget the cake!

Like I blogged about earlier, that cake is such a "Man" cake. The petite white chocolate cups are filled with raspberry cream and the side all coated with nuts. The fillings are peach & raspberry. In my view, it really epitomizes Curry's character, no frills, all you see is all you get, built tough on the outside but warm and sweet in the inside. Missy E has been waiting all day long to take a bite of this and Prince D couldn't sacrifice his bedtime and went to bed without a bite. Nevermind, we only managed 1/4 part tonight and I see our mouths filling with cream & sweet for the next few days.

Had a glass of Pinot Grigio to go with the cake... Heaven!

Oh... by the way, I had a bigger slice of the cake to compensate my lost strength in the scrubbing of the grease after the deep frying saga. Well deserved.

No comments:

Sitemeter